Registration for Fall 2017 begins on June 1, 2017 at www.ggsl.org.
2. When does registration end?
Registration ends on September 1, 2017; however, some teams will fill up long before then. Don’t wait to register!
3. How much are the registration fees?
Early bird registration fee is $50 until July 31, 2017. On August 1, 2017 the fee will increase to $65 until September 1, 2017.
4. When does the season begin?
The fall program begins on September 9 and runs for 6 weeks until October 14, on Saturdays only.
5.Can I get a refund?
Please see the fall refund policy on this website.
6. What does my child receive from GGSL?
Players will receive a t-shirt.
7. What equipment does my child need?
Each player must have a pair of cleats, shin guards and a soccer ball!
8. When will the schedule be released?
Schedules will be released by September 1.
9. Can I volunteer to be a coach?
If you are interested in coaching, please register on the website ASAP. Please indicate your child's name and level in the comments section.
10. When are practices?
Practice times are determined by each coach at the start of the season. GGSL requires that coaches provide 1 practice per week; times are set by the coaches based on their schedules. Practices for TYKEs and 6U are held before each game - no additional practices are offered.
12. Can I request a coach?
No, but you can request to not have a certain coach.
13. Can I request that my child be on the same team with another player (for carpool purposes, because they are neighbors, best friends, classmates, played together last year, etc.)?
No, unless children are siblings and are age appropriate, no special requests will be accepted. Making new friends is part of the GGSL experience!